Job Title: Accounts Administrator
Location: Bath, UK
StatsBomb is looking for an enthusiastic, inquisitive and detail-oriented Accounts Administrator to join our growing team!
StatsBomb was founded in January 2017 to provide data, analytics and consultancy to football clubs, media and gambling companies. StatsBomb continually undertake new research and are well known in the analytics industry for providing unique insights into the game of football. We have developed our own proprietary industry leading data collection and analytics software with a user-friendly high-vis front end.
StatsBomb have grown from our initial team of 3 at the start of 2017 to over 100 employees based in our Head Office in Bath, UK, in the US and Egypt, and are continuing to grow and expand our operation.
The Accounts Administrator role
The role will involve all elements of book keeping from setting up new customers and suppliers, dealing with incoming and outgoing invoices and ensuring accounts are up to date and reconciled. The role will also involve working with the StatsBomb team to prepare accounts and financial reports as needed either internally or for customers or investors.
You will need to be a strong communicator, happy to talk to customers and suppliers in order to ensure accounts are dealt with in a timely manner, whilst being sensitive to business needs and pressures. The role will involve working with the entire StatsBomb team based across the UK, US and Cairo, Egypt, so written communication is also very important.
The following skills and experience are essential:
- Finance or Accounting background – degree level or above
- Accounting/book-keeping software – Xero
- Excellent skills with spreadsheet packages – XLS, Google Sheets
- Payment platforms – Paypal, XE, Stripe, and others
- HMRC processes such as PAYE, VAT returns, EU sales reports
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player, self-motivated, hard-working
The following experience would be useful:
- Producing forecasts and cash flow projections
- Preparing supplier/customer contracts
There is scope for this role to develop as we continue to grow the organisation in terms of Management Accounting and Finance.
The role is full time, but part time would be considered. Working hours can be flexible. We require 3 days a week in the office, with the core hours typically between 10 and 4.
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
To Apply: Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Accounts Administrator” and include a cover letter (email body), CV, and answers to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in this role?
- How do you skills fit our requirements?
- What experiences do you have that you think will be helpful as we scale our business?
Application deadline: 31st OctoberBack to Careers