Location: StatsBomb South (Egypt)
StatsBomb - our background:
StatsBomb was founded in January 2017 to provide football data and analytics to clubs, media and gambling companies. StatsBomb continually undertake new research and are well known in the analytics industry for providing unique insights into the game. We have developed our own proprietary, industry leading data collection and analytics software with a user-friendly high-vis front end.
StatsBomb have grown from our initial team of 3 at the start of 2017 to over 150 employees based in our Head Office in Bath, UK, in the US and Egypt, and are continuing to grow and expand our operation.
- You’ll work with teams, tech leads, and managers in all our entities to create environments with high autonomy & alignment, where teams learn to self-organize based on a strong and well-understood vision and clear OKRs
- You’ll embrace experimentation and continuous improvement of the discovery & development processes
- You’ll be a storyteller whose mission is to find the best way to increase transparency, improve communication & enhance team dynamics
- You’ll be a doer who continuously strives to not only improve what’s current, but find ways to introduce new - driving change to remove impediments is your bread and butter
- You’ll coach Product Owners and teams on the effective application of Agile values, principles & practices, leading to optimal performance at a sustainable pace & high employee engagement
- You’ll help identifying and resolving impediments on the level of the whole organization, together with other agile coaches and colleagues of all levels
What you need to succeed:
- You have 3-5+ years of work experience as Agile Coach ideally in a fast-paced environment.
- You have proven experience with at least one Agile scaling framework, and ideally have worked as a coach on an organizational level, with 30+ people in the product and tech organization.
- You have a Kaizen and Servant Leader mindset, and have a natural willingness to help people and teams to excel.
- You are a self-starter with a structured approach, and a can-do, pragmatic, solution-oriented attitude.
- You are a people person with strong emotional intelligence. You work very well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of experience and seniority.
- You know how to resolve team conflicts and make them a learning and growing experience
- You are a team player and have excellent collaboration, communication, organization, and coaching skills.
- You are fluent in written & spoken English.
To Apply please send your resume to Shady@statsbombservices.com
Working at StatsBomb
If you think you have the passion, drive and talent to join our exciting and fast paced team, we’d love to hear from you! With excellent career development opportunities and a collaborative and diverse team environment, StatsBomb is an inspiring place to work - as described below by some of our colleagues….
“It is a class place to be and the people are phenomenal. I feel so lucky to spend everyday working with amazing technology, on fascinating projects, as part of the most entertaining industry in the world.
StatsBomb is one of those places where the company’s focus is so exciting that you want to be a part of it...some projects are totally confidential and game changing in the industry which is thrilling to be part of.
Everyday I work in collaboration with industry leaders and learn from experts pushing the boundaries of computer vision, data science and sporting analysis. I have worked in all environments from global investment banking to growing startups and the culture here is like nothing I've seen. We recruit from different cultures all around the world who feel like distant cousins - events like our conference are like a wedding party that brings everyone together!”
Chris, Senior Tech Engineer
“StatsBomb is such a fun and exciting company to work for. Working with, and learning from, diverse and intelligent colleagues in such a supportive and friendly atmosphere is amazing.”
Corinne, Project Manager
"I stepped away from my own company to work for StatsBomb. I love the company I created and the clients I worked with, but being a part of the StatsBomb family, being surrounded by the enthusiasm, the talent, the care and the support of this exciting, diverse and growing company was (and still is) completely worth it."
Kat, Lead Creative
Back to Careers