Remote (UK based), or Cairo, Egypt
We're a football analytics startup (both the soccer and American varieties!) We sell data products as well as analysis tools to sports organisations, with a tech stack that includes computer vision, machine learning, stream processing, and web-based dataviz. We count many of the biggest names in football as customers, and your work will have a direct impact on our ability to deliver insights to those customers, driving success on the field.
About The Role
We're hiring Clojure developers of all levels of experience to support our back end data processing pipelines, as well as ClojureScript web apps. Our current tech stack includes:
- Integrant-based server side apps in Clojure
- Parsing and validation of API outputs with Spec
- Jackdaw for stream processing on Kafka
- ClojureScript front-ends with re-frame
- Postgres databases with hundreds of millions of interesting events
We're looking for people to join teams working on any or all aspects of this stack, as well as more senior engineers who are able to:
- Mentor junior team members
- Demonstrate and evangelise best practices in Clojure and beyond
- Keep an eye on new ideas and libraries in the Clojure ecosystem
Please email your CV, cover letter or other supporting material, salary expectations and notice period to email@example.com. Our process involves:
- An initial phone screening (background and experience, no leetcode, honest).
- A take-home coding test.
- A follow-up call to walk through your test response.
- Offer, or rejection and feedback.
31st October 2020. We will reach out to applicants we want to progress within a week of this date - we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applicants, sorry.Back to Careers