Job Title: Computer Vision Developer
Location: Bath, UK
Qualified Applicant history:
- Worked on computer vision projects in industry or academia.
- Experience working with either static images or video.
- Experience with either bespoke deep learning CV pipelines, pre-trained CV models like OpenPose/YOLO, or more traditional frameworks like OpenCV or SciKit-Image.
Qualified Applicant skills:
- Any computer vision tools.
- Python/C++ preferred, familiarity with other languages welcome.
- Interact with academics to help define research priorities.
- Keep abreast of computer vision research, especially in sports.
- Understand problems and opportunities arising from broadcast sports video.
- Work on both prototypes and production-level computer vision systems.
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience. Only three days a week in the office.
To Apply: Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Computer Vision Developer” and include a cover letter (email body), CV, and answers to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in this role?
- How do your skills fit our requirements?
- What available work do you have that helps prove your skill set?