Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Preferably South West UK-based (commutable to Bath), but UK remote working considered. Must have a current valid UK work permit.
StatsBomb drive faster and smarter decisions in football by our relentless pursuit of data and insight excellence. We are experts in both data and football who are continually innovating and developing accessible products that drive football data and analysis excellence.
Providing an exceptional customer service from the very first touch point is core to our DNA. We aim to delight our customers with our products and help them integrate our products into their internal processes, training their team and learning about their business in the process.
We are searching for a passionate, dedicated and detail orientated lead for our Customer Success team. As the Customer Success manager you will be creating many processes from scratch, working closely with our analysts, product teams, sales ops, finance and marketing and will entail detailed customer support work. You will need to create KPI’s and metrics for customer success and drive customer satisfaction and retention. Over time you will need to recruit a team and set up new systems to enable your team to manage a growing international customer base.
To excel in this role you will need to be a self starter, have experience in setting up and managing a Customer Success team within a b2b environment and have empathy and patience in abundance.
In return StatsBomb will offer you a fun and lively place to work with leading talent in the sports analytics industry. We have a relaxed yet professional culture where we respect each others input and ideas and are always solutions focussed. Your working hours will be flexible, at the moment everyone is based from home but when it’s safe we will be back in an office environment a few days a week, based in Bath.
If you have a passion for building a team, learning about our customers and are excited to build an exceptional customer experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- Helping to onboard new customers including setting up of customer accounts and internal systems
- Arranging training/demos for customers with product teams
- Setting up helpdesk process using our existing CRM systems
- Liaising with customer on all their support needs and issues
- Triaging customer queries and ensuring experts can answer detailed queries in a timely manner
- Setting up KPI’s, SLAs and metrics for your team
- Working with StatsBomb quality team and engineers to resolve issues and prevent reoccurrence
- Working with sales, finance, marketing and product teams to build tools and processes to improve customer experience
- Hiring and leading a team
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills - written in particular but also able to work with peers at all levels and comfortable giving presentations and talking to groups, language skills would be a bonus
- Adept at Excel, Google Analytics and basic data analysis
- Experience with dashboards, KPI’s and performance metrics
- Self-starter, self-motivated, hard-working
- Attention to detail is essential
- Experience of leading a b2b customer service or support team
- Experience creating and managing efficient helpdesk processes
- Solid understanding of the game of football and the nuances of football data
- Experience of creating and executing project plans to a high level of detail
- Experience working with vast amounts of data
- Experience working with football data
- Basic data querying capability - SQL queries etc
- Foreign languages
- Degree level education
- Diplomas in Customer Service industry would be a bonus
Please email your CV, any links to existing work and a covering letter explaining why you are perfect for the role, along with salary expectations and details of notice period to email@example.com
Closing date: 31st October 2020Back to Careers