Remote (UK based), or Cairo, Egypt
We're a football analytics startup (both the soccer and American varieties!) We sell data products as well as analysis tools to sports organisations, with a tech stack that includes computer vision, machine learning, stream processing, and web-based dataviz. We count many of the biggest names in football as customers, and your work will have a direct impact on our ability to deliver insights to those customers, driving success on the field.
About The Role
We're hiring DevOps engineers to work as part of our product teams to maintain rock solid build pipelines and production infrastructure. Our current platform includes:
- Extensive AWS infrastructure
- Databases and Kafka clusters handling hundreds of millions of events
- Terraform for all staging and production systems
- CI/CD pipelines with GitHub actions
In addition to helping create and maintain systems within this infrastructure, you will:
- Identify opportunities for streamlining or automation within your team
- Respond to and debug issues with production systems as part of an on call rota
- Help maintain internal IT systems such as single sign on, G Suite etc
Please email your CV, cover letter or other supporting material, salary expectations and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org.
31st October 2020. We will reach out to applicants we want to progress within a week of this date - we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applicants, sorry.Back to Careers