Job Title: HR Administrator
Location: South West UK based - commutable to the Bath office for part of the week. Must have permission to work in the UK.
StatsBomb are looking for a self motivated and enthusiastic HR Administrator to join our growing team!
StatsBomb was founded in January 2017 to provide data, analytics and consultancy to football clubs, media and gambling companies. StatsBomb continually undertake new research and are well known in the analytics industry for providing unique insights into the game of football. We have developed our own proprietary industry leading data collection and analytics software with a user-friendly high-vis front end.
StatsBomb have grown from our initial team of 3 at the start of 2017 to over 200 employees based in the UK, US and Egypt and are continuing to grow and expand our operation.
StatsBomb has the most detailed football data available in the industry and is growing fast. We believe one of the best ways to support our growth is to develop our underlying processes to be best in class alongside our products.
Our HR function is growing too and we are looking for an HR Administrator to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about HR and is in the early stages of their HR career.
- An interest in all aspects of HR and a willingness to get involved in a range of HR projects
- Working towards a relevant qualification in HR or recently graduated with a degree in HR
- Proven track record within an administration role
- 1 - 2 years’ experience working within an HR function
- Knowledge of UK employment regulations is desirable
- A good understanding of key HR knowledge and principles
- Good IT skills and practical experience using HR software
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to be flexible
- Strong people skills with an ability to get on with people at all levels
- Ability to work within a confidential environment
- Proactive and self-motivated with a desire to learn
- A strong communicator, fluent in English (written and verbal)
- A strong attention to detail
- Able to confidently manage a varied workload and meet deadlines
- A team player, keen to support colleagues and share best practice
- To support the business in all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- To support all areas of recruitment using an Applicant Tracking System including tracking applications and arranging interviews
- Checking employment references
- Prepare employment contracts and arrange start dates
- Help ensure a smooth onboarding process for all new hires
- Maintain employee data using HR Software
- Prepare ad hoc employee letters
- Respond positively and professionally to employee enquiries
- Create regular and ad hoc reports
- Liaise with Finance team as required
- Contribute to new and existing HR projects
- Other general HR administrative support and supporting the Head of HR as required
Salary: Competitive, subject to experience, stock options scheme also included
Due to the volume of applicants we are unfortunately not able to respond to unsuccessful applicants
‘Working at StatsBomb’
StatsBomb is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills; and creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you think you have the passion, drive and talent to join our exciting and fast paced team, we’d love to hear from you! With excellent career development opportunities and a collaborative and diverse team environment, StatsBomb is an inspiring place to work - as described below by some of our colleagues….
“It is a class place to be and the people are phenomenal. I feel so lucky to spend everyday working with amazing technology, on fascinating projects, as part of the most entertaining industry in the world. Statsbomb is one of those places where the company’s focus is so exciting that you want to be a part of it...some projects are totally confidential and game changing in the industry which is thrilling to be part of.
Everyday I work in collaboration with industry leaders and learn from experts pushing the boundaries of computer vision, data science and sporting analysis. I have worked in all environments from global investment banking to growing startups and the culture here is like nothing I've seen. We recruit from different cultures all around the world who feel like distant cousins - events like our conference are like a wedding party that brings everyone together! “
Chris, Senior Tech Engineer
“StatsBomb is such a fun and exciting company to work for. Working with, and learning from, diverse and intelligent colleagues in such a supportive and friendly atmosphere is amazing.”
Corinne, Project Manager
"I stepped away from my own company to work for StatsBomb. I love the company I created and the clients I worked with, but being a part of the StatsBomb family, being surrounded by the enthusiasm, the talent, the care and the support of this exciting, diverse and growing company was (and still is) completely worth it."
Kat, Lead Creative
Please email your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are perfect for the role, along with salary expectations and details of notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject HR Administrator
Back to Careers