Job Title: Junior Front-End Engineer
Location: Remote (only UK, Germany, or Spain-based, must have valid work permit), or Cairo, Egypt
- You're either a self-taught programmer, or have a couple of years of commercial web development experience, or have graduated from a tech-relevant degree.
- You can point to at least one application live on the web that you've worked on, or a portfolio of open-source code.
- Node.js (or similar server-side framework)
- React (or similar client-side framework)
- HTML/CSS knowledge, SVG a plus
- GraphQL experience a plus
- SQL knowledge a plus
- Pair programming with senior developers to learn our codebases and grow your skills
- Contributing to web UIs and back end APIs for internal tools and customer facing apps
- Helping test (both manually and automatically) your and other engineers' work
- Training up to eventually be able to deliver full-stack apps from requirements to launch
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience.
To Apply: Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Junior Front-End Engineer” and include a cover letter (email body), CV, and answers to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in this role?
- How do your skills fit our requirements?
- What available work do you have that helps prove your skill set?