Preferably in the Bath office for 2-3 days per week, but UK remote working considered. Must have permission to work in the UK.
You will be a key member of the Sales team, helping StatsBomb to streamline the sales process and deal with the increased number of inbounds.
As Junior Sales Administrator, you will be responsible for assisting with the smooth running of the StatsBomb Sales function in a period of rapid growth. You would take care of the administrative work within the team, and work closely with the whole sales team to assist with the inbound process and tracking of prospects through the sales process.
This would include being responsible for upkeep of the Sales pipeline documents, SalesForce, management of the sales team inbound leads received over email (and optimizing that process), coordination of StatsBomb IQ trial set ups and find new leads for the sales team via web research. You would need to liaise with several different teams within StatsBomb and this will be a very visible role with scope to grow. You will be at some level involved in all of the sales activity within the company, taking the lead on projects of your own as and when appropriate.
StatsBomb: Our Background
StatsBomb was founded in January 2017 to provide data, analytics and consultancy to football clubs, media and gambling companies. StatsBomb continually undertake new research and are well known in the analytics industry for providing unique insights into the game of football. We have developed our own proprietary industry leading data collection and analytics software with a user-friendly high-vis front end.
StatsBomb have grown from our initial team of 3 at the start of 2017 to over 200 employees based in the UK, US and Egypt and are continuing to grow and expand our operation.
- 0-5 years of prior work experience
- Proven ability for data entry and use of sales management tools such as SalesForce
- An Economics or Business related degree, or alternative qualification
- Strong communication and numeric skills
- Proactive and self-motivated with a desire to learn
- Able to confidently manage a varied workload and meet deadlines across multiple time zones
- Linguistic skills would be a plus (Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch)
- A strong copywriter, with an attention to detail
- Timely and professional replies to all generic incoming sales enquiries, and liaising with relevant sales representatives when necessary
- To assist in the contract creation process in Salesforce, and other administrative tasks in Salesforce
- To support the sales team in lead generation
- Organising and managing the sales brochures, ensuring everything is kept up to date and accessible by the wider global business.
- Liaise with colleagues in the sales, customer success and product teams to ensure that customer feedback is tracked
- Coordination of prospect trial set up
‘Working at StatsBomb’
StatsBomb is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills; and creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you think you have the passion, drive and talent to join our exciting and fast paced team, we’d love to hear from you! With excellent career development opportunities and a collaborative and diverse team environment, StatsBomb is an inspiring place to work - as described below by some of our colleagues….
“It is a class place to be and the people are phenomenal. I feel so lucky to spend everyday working with amazing technology, on fascinating projects, as part of the most entertaining industry in the world. StatsBomb is one of those places where the company’s focus is so exciting that you want to be a part of it...some projects are totally confidential and game changing in the industry which is thrilling to be part of. Everyday I work in collaboration with industry leaders and learn from experts pushing the boundaries of computer vision, data science and sporting analysis. I have worked in all environments from global investment banking to growing startups and the culture here is like nothing I've seen. We recruit from different cultures all around the world who feel like distant cousins - events like our conference are like a wedding party that brings everyone together!”
Chris, Senior Tech Engineer
“StatsBomb is such a fun and exciting company to work for. Working with, and learning from, diverse and intelligent colleagues in such a supportive and friendly atmosphere is amazing.”
Corinne, Project Manager
"I stepped away from my own company to work for StatsBomb. I love the company I created and the clients I worked with, but being a part of the StatsBomb family, being surrounded by the enthusiasm, the talent, the care and the support of this exciting, diverse and growing company was (and still is) completely worth it."
Kat, Lead Creative
Salary: £18,000 per year
Please email your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are perfect for the role, along with salary expectations and details of notice period to email@example.com with the subject 'Junior Sales Administrator'.
Back to Careers