Full Time Position
Preferably in the Bath office for 2-3 days per week, but UK remote working considered. Must have a current valid UK work permit.
We require a passionate and driven Marketing Executive to join our growing Marketing team.
You will be a key member of the Marketing team, helping StatsBomb to drive demand for its market leading sports data products.
As Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for assisting with the smooth running of the StatsBomb Marketing function as demand for our products and services grows across the world. You would take care of the administrative work within the team, and work with the Head of Marketing, Events Manager and the Marketing Content Analyst to assist in implementation of marketing campaigns of all types.
This would include being responsible for upkeep of the StatsBomb website, management of the sales lead scoring system, coordination of email marketing campaigns and much more. You would need to liaise with several different teams within StatsBomb and this will be a very visible role with scope to grow. You will be at some level involved in all of the marketing activity within the company, taking the lead on projects of your own as and when appropriate.
StatsBomb: Our Background
StatsBomb was founded in January 2017 to provide data, analytics and consultancy to football clubs, media and gambling companies. StatsBomb continually undertake new research and are well known in the analytics industry for providing unique insights into the game of football. We have developed our own proprietary industry leading data collection and analytics software with a user-friendly high-vis front end.
StatsBomb have grown from our initial team of 3 at the start of 2017 to over 200 employees based in the UK, US and Egypt and are continuing to grow and expand our operation.
- 1-2 years experience in a junior marketing role
- A marketing or business related degree, or alternative qualification
- Experience in utilising digital marketing techniques and an understanding of social media and its use for marketing
- Experience of using Content Management Systems, and email campaign software
- A strong copywriter, with an attention to detail
- Assist in creating marketing materials, including sales brochures, presentations, white papers etc.
- Manages the reporting of marketing information including upkeep of the marketing KPI dashboards, Slack channels and Notion pages
- Assisting the Events Manager and wider marketing team in the organisation of marketing events
- Organising and managing the digital store of marketing materials, including everything is kept up to date and accessible by the wider global business
- Writing and distributing performance reports for marketing activity, including website and social media analytics
- Using our marketing systems such as Pardot to create and send marketing emails
- Liaise with colleagues in the sales and product teams to ensure that key messages are communicated in marketing materials, and product details are kept up to date
‘Working at StatsBomb’
StatsBomb is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills; and creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you think you have the passion, drive and talent to join our exciting and fast paced team, we’d love to hear from you! With excellent career development opportunities and a collaborative and diverse team environment, StatsBomb is an inspiring place to work - as described below by some of our colleagues….
“It is a class place to be and the people are phenomenal. I feel so lucky to spend everyday working with amazing technology, on fascinating projects, as part of the most entertaining industry in the world.
StatsBomb is one of those places where the company’s focus is so exciting that you want to be a part of it...some projects are totally confidential and game changing in the industry which is thrilling to be part of.
Everyday I work in collaboration with industry leaders and learn from experts pushing the boundaries of computer vision, data science and sporting analysis. I have worked in all environments from global investment banking to growing startups and the culture here is like nothing I've seen. We recruit from different cultures all around the world who feel like distant cousins - events like our conference are like a wedding party that brings everyone together!”
Chris, Senior Tech Engineer
“StatsBomb is such a fun and exciting company to work for. Working with, and learning from, diverse and intelligent colleagues in such a supportive and friendly atmosphere is amazing.”
Corinne, Project Manager
"I stepped away from my own company to work for StatsBomb. I love the company I created and the clients I worked with, but being a part of the StatsBomb family, being surrounded by the enthusiasm, the talent, the care and the support of this exciting, diverse and growing company was (and still is) completely worth it."
Kat, Lead Creative
Salary: Competitive subject to experience, stock options scheme also included
Please email your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are perfect for the role, along with salary expectations and details of notice period to email@example.com with the subject 'Marketing Executive'.
Back to Careers