Job Title: Sales Operations Manager
Location: Preferably South West UK-based (commutable to Bath), but UK remote working considered. Must have a current valid UK work permit.
StatsBomb is looking for an enthusiastic, inquisitive and detail-oriented Sales Operations Manager to join our growing team!
StatsBomb was founded in January 2017 to provide football data and analytics to clubs, media and gambling companies. StatsBomb continually undertake new research and are well known in the analytics industry for providing unique insights into the game. We have developed our own proprietary, industry leading data collection and analytics software with a user-friendly high-vis front end.
StatsBomb have grown from our initial team of 3 at the start of 2017 to over 150 employees based in our Head Office in Bath, UK, in the US and Egypt, and are continuing to grow and expand our operation.
StatsBomb has the most detailed football data available in the industry and is growing fast. Our Sales Operations Team is growing too. We believe one of the best ways to support our growth is to develop our underlying Sales operations and processes to be best in class alongside our products.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Manager to contribute to our growth by developing and managing the underlying processes to ensure that the Sales team can operate in an efficient and effective manner, with particular focus on contract management and workflow with our Sales and CRM platform, SalesForce. We already work with some of the biggest clubs and federations in the world and this role will be key in supporting them operationally. The Sales Operations Manager will also work closely with the Customer Success Team to ensure smooth onboarding of new customers, as well as the renewals process, contributing to and driving key customer success metrics.
- Proven experience of developing, implementing, and managing efficient sales operations processes
- Able to demonstrate an ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects with tight deadlines and get them over the line
- Practical experience and understanding of continuous improvement principles
- At least 5 years’ experience working within sales operations and/or within contract workflows
- Experience of metrics driven processes and performance reporting
- A working understanding of the principles of the GDPR
- A problem solver that will get stuck in and find practical solutions to problems, whilst dealing with multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills within an ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A solid understanding of Salesforce and Docusign with sufficient technical acumen to implement general system enhancements
- Ability to commit to deadlines but also be comfortable with new ideas and change
- A strong attention to detail, be highly organised with a passion for accuracy
- A strong communicator, fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Multiple languages will be a benefit
- To work with the Finance, Sales and Customer Success teams to develop smooth and efficient operational workflows that are fit to scale
- To create and manage efficient processes within these workflows, with necessary controls that ensure commercial success whilst also meeting customer requirements;
- Ensuring that workflows and processes are compliant with internal policies and procedure, whilst also being documented and understood
- To ensure the timely operational handling of contracts through from customer lead to onboarding, including the contract workflow
- To provide clear and effective communication to internal and external stakeholders when onboarding new and supporting current customers
- To support and drive sales by providing vital support and advice to the team on key issues, proactively and reactively
‘Working at StatsBomb’
If you think you have the passion, drive and talent to join our exciting and fast paced team, we’d love to hear from you! With excellent career development opportunities and a collaborative and diverse team environment, StatsBomb is an inspiring place to work - as described below by some of our colleagues….
“It is a class place to be and the people are phenomenal. I feel so lucky to spend everyday working with amazing technology, on fascinating projects, as part of the most entertaining industry in the world.
Statsbomb is one of those places where the company’s focus is so exciting that you want to be a part of it...some projects are totally confidential and game changing in the industry which is thrilling to be part of.
Everyday I work in collaboration with industry leaders and learn from experts pushing the boundaries of computer vision, data science and sporting analysis. I have worked in all environments from global investment banking to growing startups and the culture here is like nothing I've seen. We recruit from different cultures all around the world who feel like distant cousins - events like our conference are like a wedding party that brings everyone together!”
Chris, Senior Tech Engineer
“StatsBomb is such a fun and exciting company to work for. Working with, and learning from, diverse and intelligent colleagues in such a supportive and friendly atmosphere is amazing.”
Corinne, Project Manager
Please email your CV, any links to existing work and a covering letter explaining why you are perfect for the role, along with salary expectations and details of notice period to email@example.com with the subject Sales Operations Manager
Closing Date: 31st October 2020
Salary: Competitive depending on experienceBack to Careers