Remote (UK based), or Cairo, Egypt
We're a football analytics startup (both the soccer and American varieties!) We sell data products as well as analysis tools to sports organisations, with a tech stack that includes computer vision, machine learning, stream processing, and web-based dataviz. We count many of the biggest names in football as customers, and your work will have a direct impact on our ability to deliver insights to those customers, driving success on the field.
About The Role
- Desktop video tagging software built with Electron
- React web UIs using Redux
- GraphQL APIs on top of Postgres databases
- Node.js back-end apps
- Kafka processing pipelines
We're looking for people to join teams working on any or all aspects of this stack, as well as more senior engineers who are able to:
- Mentor junior team members
Our teams also work in Clojure, Python for machine learning, and SQL and R for ad-hoc analysis, so knowledge or at least tolerance of those technologies would be a plus.
Please email your CV, cover letter or other supporting material, salary expectations and notice period to email@example.com. Our process involves:
- An initial phone screening (background and experience, no leetcode, honest).
- A take-home coding test.
- A follow-up call to walk through your test response.
- Offer, or rejection and feedback.
30th November 2020. We will reach out to applicants we want to progress within a week of this date - we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applicants, sorry.Back to Careers