Job Title: Sysadmin/DevOps Engineer
Location: Remote (only UK, Germany, or Spain-based, must have valid work permit)
- You're a sysadmin, devops engineer or infrastructure-obsessed developer, with experience building systems in the cloud
- You have experience working alongside developers and inside projects delivering infrastructure for complex web-based applications
- You have experience automating builds, deployments and any painful jobs that catch your eye within an organisation
- Wide and deep knowledge of the AWS platform (certification a plus, but not required)
- Linux system administration
- Using tools/scripts to define cloud infrastructure (Terraform ideally, but Ansible, Puppet etc also fine)
- Security best practices for both cloud infrastructure and public web apps
- Monitoring and maintaining production systems with high data throughput and aggressive latency demands
- Working with product teams to define automated build and deployment processes
- Creating Terraform definitions of production infrastructure
- Responding to and debugging production infrastructure issues as part of an on-call rota
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience.
To Apply: Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Sysadmin/DevOps Engineer” and include a cover letter (email body), CV, and answers to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in this role?
- How do your skills fit our requirements?
- What available work do you have that helps prove your skill set?