The success of our customers is paramount to StatsBomb. When we launched our industry-leading data in 2018, we ensured that our customer services met the same standard.
It’s why every StatsBomb customer has access to world-class Support and Customer Success teams to help them extract match-winning insights. That will never change.
From having thousands of conversations with our customers, we’ve learned that they want more control and flexibility to resolve issues on their own terms.
It’s why today we’re proud to introduce StatsBomb Assist - our new self-service support tool - available exclusively to our customers and users.
Written by knowledgeable experts from across StatsBomb, Assist has been curated to make it easy to find quick answers to the most common questions and, for ease, is integrated into IQ Soccer, IQ Live and Data hub.
Whether you're introducing a new analyst to IQ Soccer, need some examples of how our data is collected or want to grab some code for a custom report, Assist can help.
What's in Assist?
- Getting Started: A hub of all the basics you’ll need. Though our Customer Success team will onboard you and your team, these are handy reminders of our data quality and delivery, service level agreements and other information whenever you need it.
- Understanding our data: A full suite of data specifications, glossaries, details of our data science models, video explainers, whitepapers and more, so the answers you are looking for are never far away.
- Tutorials: Whether you are trying to access our APIs for the first time, want to learn how to build shortlists on IQ or need to share a dashboard you've created on IQ Live, our video tutorials and FAQs will help.
- Code library: Covering the Python and R coding languages, this archive of code will help you create custom visualisations using our Data.
- Updates and release notes: We're constantly delivering updates, new features, data science models and improvements to our data and tools. Though we will share these with you directly you'll be able to find a history of any updates that you may have missed.
- Integrations: Details of how our data can be integrated into third-party platforms.
If you’re interested in getting started with data and analytics at your club or unhappy with the levels of service you receive from your current data supplier, StatsBomb can help. Simply get in touch.